Step Into Teaching have partnered with excellent Secondary Schools across Bromley, who are seeking Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistants to help support their students across KS3 & KS4.
- School is based in Bromley
- Psychology Graduate – SEN Learning Support
- Secondary School
- £410-£450 weekly – term time only!
- Full time role (Monday – Friday)
- ASAP start
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a degree (2:2 or above)
- Be passionate about working with students and making a difference in their lives.
- Be passionate about your subject and working with people
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- Have strong communication skills
- Be reflective & creative within the classroom
- Be able to build strong working relationships with children with various needs
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Planning intervention lessons
- Lead both small groups and 1:1 outside the classroom to ensure students are getting the support they need
- Work alongside the classroom teacher to be extra support within the classroom.
If you would be interested in a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant position and you meet the above criteria, then apply today!
How to apply:
Click ‘Apply’ below to generate your interest and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Step Into Teaching is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure and Baring Service check***
***We aim, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £410.00-£450.00 per week
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: LTSEN24