Website Beyond Autism
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Speech and Language Therapist to join our dedicated and supportive team to provide speech and language therapy at a specialist level to children and young adults with complex communication needs in association with and in addition to Autism Spectrum Disorders.
The successful candidate:
- SaLT degree/Qualification
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- MRCSLT Registration
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good assessment & organisational skills
- Experience of health & social care policy / local & national agendas as they relate to disabled people
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passionate about supporting children with autism
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
We are particularly seeking applications from people that represent the diversity of our community.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.
To apply for this job please visit www.beyondautism.org.uk.