Website Control Group
Package Details: Salary Competitive DOE + Increased Holidays + Company Benefits
Hedgehog Works is a software writing house that specialises in business solutions for the hospitality and leisure industry, building and developing business critical systems to help support the CRM management.
Ideal location: Bromley, London
You will be required to work in our Bromley, London office. You will also be required to travel on occasion to our group’s HQ, which is based in Bollington, Cheshire.
The role of Service Manager is a very responsible and varied role. The primary focus of the role is to ensure that our clients receive excellent customer service, adhering to stringent SLA’s. This role requires a high-level of technical expertise, leading a team of IT professionals, whilst supporting continued growth of the companies.
The role of Service Manager is a very responsible and varied role. You will lead your team to deliver high performance within the IT Support Team. This role requires a high-level of technical expertise, leading a team of IT professionals, whilst supporting continued growth of the companies.
You will need be able to build great partnerships within the team and manage interdependencies with other key departments in the business. You will support the IT Support Team in establishing effective external relationships with stakeholders and developers and can translate our ambitious plans into reality.
This role also involves overseeing other members of the service team, developing and implementing service procedures and maintaining customer relationships and maintain the infrastructures.
Reporting to the Operations Director whilst working closely with other Key Directors, you will support the operational execution of our strategies and business plan. You will be able to manage varied tasks with conflicting priorities, along with providing excellent customer service, adhering to stringent SLA’s-.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for both support desks in Control Group and Hedgehog.
- Manage and prioritising all incoming support cases.
- Manage, support and train all support operative’s
- Implementation, manage and report on all SLAs.
- Integrate all group support desks, including CG, HW and OOH, in personnel, skill tiering and work flow.
- Further group support desks may require integrating in time.
Required knowledge & experiencence:
- Minimum 3-5 years IT support desk.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent at managing people, motivating and developing staff.
- Ability to meet project deadlines.
- Organisational and problems solving skills.
- Being influential, confident and motivated.
- Being logical and decisive.
- Being objective, flexible and independent.
- Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to manage expectations.
- Attention to detail.
Desired but not essential:
- Experience with using CRM systems.
- Any additional languages would be preferred with French, German, Italian and Spanish preferable.
- Several years of experience in management or leadership
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £33,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Transport links
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- IT Support Desk: 3 years (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Bromley, Greater London (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.controlgroup.tech.