Step Into Teaching are looking for psychology graduates for a Special Educational Needs teaching assistant position in Bromley.
Working as a teaching assistant could be the perfect platform for you to begin your career in education.
The SEN Learning Support Opportunity:
- Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Aspiring educational psychologists/ SEN Teachers
- 1:1 & Small Group work
- Bromley area
- Full-time role – Monday – Friday
- ASAP start
- £410 – £450 per week – term time only
SEN Teaching Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the class teacher to support children who require extra support in the classroom.
- Supporting children with an EHCP alongside the SEN team
- Leading sessions outside of the classroom with children both 1-1 and small groups
- Planning and resourcing intervention sessions
- Working alongside other professionals to assess children
- Supporting children pastorally to enable them to feel safe and secure both at school and at home.
Step Into Teaching are seeking exceptional, passionate individuals who are wanting to broaden their horizons and stretch their career opportunities. Within the school you will be offered opportunities to support children with a range of learning requirements such as cognitive learning as well as complex physical disabilities and children with challenging behaviour.
These are highly rewarding roles and ideal for a graduate who is seriously considering a career within education.
How to apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role:
Click ‘Apply’ below to generate your interest and import your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Step Into Teaching is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Barring service check***
***We aim, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within 5 working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £410.00-£450.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (required)
Work Location: In person