Located in Bromley, Prospect Services provides tailored education, employment, training and care products and services for people at all stages of life. More than 1,400 professional and skilled colleagues provide practical support to the local communities they are based across the UK and internationally. Prospects are one of the largest employees owned companies in the UK. It is also a Leader in Diversity and ranked in the top 100 indexes by the National Centre for Diversity.
Their services include:
• For those in the earliest stages of education,
• Providing consultancy, improvement services, awards, resources and outdoor education,
• For young people, Prospects works on behalf of local authorities providing targeted support helping young people who are not in education, employment or training, vulnerable and/or have learning difficulties and disabilities, including Pathway services to care, leavers,
• For Adults, they provide the National Careers Service, offering advice on learning and work as a prime provider in London,
• Innovative approaches to rehabilitation of adults and young offenders in the community, and in custody, through the National Careers Service, in all prisons in London.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.